I'm delighted to announce that Defender 5.6 has been released.
The team have made some fantastic new additions to this, the latest version of Defender.
A few of this highlights include:
- Brand new [very shiny] token deployment system that now includes user self-service for both software and hardware tokens.
- Brand new, super easy to use, delegation wizard for administrators to easily set permissions for users and/or groups of users.
- We've taken away the need to request any licensing from Quest by including a trial 90 day license upon installation of 5.6 hopefully making things even easier to install and get up and running.
- You can now download all the Quest software tokens online, saving you time and effort when it comes to deployment.
- We've added new software token types for the Android platform as well as OTP delivery via eMail.
- With the integration we've done with our fellow Quest Authentication Team (QAS), you can now deploy two factor authentication with a 'single click' to almost any Unix or Linux host in your environment.
- Loads more!
Download Defender 5.6 today and let us know what you think!