Thursday 15 April 2010

It's been a while!

It's been some time since my last post, mainly due to the fact it's been a very busy few months on the product development and strategy side of things with a fair amount of travel thrown in for good measure.

The good news is that we're making serious headway with both Defender and QPM from and engineering standpoint and we’ll have even more fantastic new features available for both products later this year. Watch this space! And whilst I’m on the good news, a big thanks to everyone involved for making Defender a knock-out product for us last year! We grew our defender business substantially and really had a fantastic year all round!

From the travel side of things I've been all over the place visiting customers and attending road shows, the most to date being the RSA Security conference in San Francisco. I have to be honest and say I have mixed feelings about the RSA conference because I think the quality of leads is arguable. That said, I did have chance to meet up with a few of our partners which has in turn has resulted in some very beneficial planning ideas for 2010.

The next conference I'll be attending (if the planes in Europe are flying that is) will be the Burton Group Catalyst Conference in Prague next week. I'm looking forward to this conference as a) I like the Burton guys, and b) I get the chance to sit in on a few of the sessions as opposed to presenting them for a change, and there appear to be some good ones on the agenda.

Following on from Prague, I'll be off to Infosec Europe the following week in London. Again, I'm looking forward to this as we have some exciting new stuff to demo at the show. This year we'll be on both the ScriptLogic stand as well as the GrIDsure stand so if you're attending Infosec this year, make sure you stop by and see what we've been up to.

Also don't forget that if you've not yet tried our Defender TFA solution, do so today FOR FREE: http://www.quest.com/landing/?id=1331

Let’s hope the next few months have been as profitable as the last and hope to see you at one of your future events!