Thursday 11 June 2009

Quest Defender - Superior Two Factor Authentication

Yes I'm the PM so I understand your natural tendency to think I'd be biased towards my own product.

However, after working for the likes of RSA, Entrust, ActivIdentity and others in the TFA space, I have the experience to say that Quest's TFA solution offers some of the most significant cost savings I've seen to date and in addition, has some of the best technical functionality on any TFA solution I've seen.

If you want to reduce cost, integrate management, increase ease of use and embrace an industry standards based TFA solution, you should look at Defender.

SC Magazine agree and have awarded defender a full 5 stars, something very few (if any) other TFA vendors have achieved.

What are you waiting for? You can test the convenience of Defender without having to install a thing by simply registering for the www.TryDefender.com campaign here: http://www.quest.com/landing/?id=4344

No comments:

Post a Comment